18. Qi, L., Zhang, Q., Lam, K.H., Guo, R., Chen, R., Huang, J., Meng, R., Wang, Z., Zheng, H., Qian, M. “Calcium fluorescence response of human breast cancer cells by 50-MHz ultrasound microbeam stimulation”. 2017 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (in press)
17. Li, S., Lam, K.H. and Cheng, K.W.E. "Development of a motor waste heat power generation system based on thermoelectric generators". 2016 International Symposium on Electrical Engineering (ISEE) (in press)
16. Wong, C.M., Chen, Y., Luo, H.S., Dai, J.Y., Lam, K.H. and Chan, H.L.W. “An ultrawide bandwidth high frequency phased-array ultrasound transducer fabricated using the PMN-0.3PT single crystal”. 2016 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (in press)
15. Li, Y., Chen, R., Lee, C., Lin, M., Lim, H., Zhang, B, Lam, K.H. and Shung, K.K. “Recent advances in developing biomedical applications of single beam acoustic tweezers”. 2015 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (in press)
25. “2018 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium”, organized by Chiba University and TDK-EPC, held at Portopia Hotel, Kobe, Japan, 22 October–25 October, 2018.
24. (Invited talk) “International Conference on Biomedical Ultrasound”, organized by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, held at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, 02–04 December, 2017.
23. (Invited talk) “The Tenth Conference on High-performance Ceramics”, organized by The Chinese Ceramic Society, held at Crowne Plaza Nanchang Riverside, Nanchang, China, 04–07 November, 2017.
22. “2017 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium”, organized by Food and Drug Administration, held at Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington D.C., USA, 6–9 September, 2017.
21. “68th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry”, organized by International Society of Electrochemistry, held at Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence, Rhode Island, USA, 27 August–1 September, 2017.
7. 何富安，黎增田，林国豪，李英，杨营，林博，张世杰，汤一文。“一种聚合物改性石墨烯/聚偏氟乙烯高介电复合材料及其制备方法”. CN201710778841.9.
6. 何富安, 林国豪, 陈俊君, 施东良, 林博, 覃世豪,吴雨娟。“High dielectric constant SBS (styrene butadiene styrene) elastomer composite and preparation method thereof”. CN105647098A.
5. 林国豪，陈燕，戴吉岩，陈王丽华。“旋转超声成像系统”. ZL 201010542689.2.
4. Lam, K.H., Chen, Y., Dai, J.Y. and Chan, H.L.W. “Rotary ultrasound imaging system”. U.S. Patent No. US20120123272, May 2012.
K. H. (Koko) Lam - The Hong Kong Polytechnic University © All rights reserved.
(Web of Science) h-index 21, total citation >1,500; (Scopus) h-index 22, total citations >1,800;
(Google Scholar) h-index 25, total citations >2,200; (*Corresponding author; ^Equal contributor, _Group member)
146. Zeng, Wei, Tao, Xiao-Ming, Lin, Shu Ping, Lee, Ching, Shi, Dongliang, Lam, Kwok- ho, Huang, Baoling, Wang, Qiaoming, Zhao, Yue. “Defect-engineered reduced graphene oxide sheets with high electric conductivity and controlled thermal conductivity for soft and flexible wearable thermoelectric generators”. Nano Energy (in press)
145. Lin, Bo, Pan, Li-Hong, Shi, Dong-Liang, Huang, Hua-Kun, Lam, Kwok-Ho*, Wu, Hui-Jun. “Preparation and characterization of composites based on poly(vinylidene fluoride-co-chlorotrifluoroethylene) and carbon nanofillers: a comparative study of exfoliated graphite nanoplates and multi-walled carbon nanotubes”. Journal of Materials Science (in press)
144. Tse, Mei-Yan, Wei, Xianhua, Wong, Chi-Man, Huang, Long-Biao, Lam, Kwok-Ho, Dai, Jiyan and Hao, Jianhua. “Enhanced dielectric properties of colossal permittivity co-doped TiO2/polymer composite films”. RSC Advances, Vol.8, 32972 (2018)
143. Shi, Lu, Li Ying, Zeng, Fanglei, Ran, Sijia, Dong, Chengyu, Leu, Shao-yuan, Boles, Steven T. and Lam, Kwok Ho*. “In situ growth of amorphous Fe2O3 on 3D interconnected nitrogen-doped carbon nanofibers as high-performance anode materials for sodium-ion batteries”. Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol.356, pp.107–116 (2019)
142. Chen, Hedong, Wang, Shaofeng, Liu, Xiaojing, Hou, Xianhua*, Chen, Fuming, Pan, Hui, Qin, Haiqing, Lam, Kwok-ho*, Xia, Yingchun, Zhou, Guofu. “Double-coated Si-based composite composed with carbon layer and graphene sheets with void spaces for lithium-ion batteries”. Electrochimica Acta, Vol.288, pp.134–143 (2018)