20. Chang, Kai-Yao; Shih, Wen-Hung; Wu, Shun-Chi; Lam, Kwok Ho; Lin, Yen-Yin; Chiang, Ann-Shyn and Li, Meng-Lin. "In vivo cuticle intact Drosophila mushroom body imaging using laser scanning optical resolution photoacoustic microscopy (Conference Presentation)", Proc. SPIE 11240, Photons Plus Ultrasound: Imaging and Sensing 2020, 112401Z.
19. Zhang, H.F., Chen, X, Gao, J, Lam K.H., Shi, D.L., Fei, L.F., Mak, C.L, Chen, J.F. “The fabrication and electrocaloric effect of bimodal-grain structure (Ba0.60Sr0.40)TiO3 using the induced abnormal grain growth method”. The 11th International Conference on High-Performance Ceramics, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol.678, 012138 (2019)
18. Qi, L., Zhang, Q., Lam, K.H., Guo, R., Chen, R., Huang, J., Meng, R., Wang, Z., Zheng, H., Qian, M. “Calcium fluorescence response of human breast cancer cells by 50-MHz ultrasound microbeam stimulation”. 2017 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (in press)
17. Li, S., Lam, K.H. and Cheng, K.W.E. “Development of a motor waste heat power generation system based on thermoelectric generators”. 2016 International Symposium on Electrical Engineering (ISEE) (in press)
7. 何富安，黎增田，林国豪，李英，杨营，林博，张世杰，汤一文。“一种聚合物改性石墨烯/聚偏氟乙烯高介电复合材料及其制备方法”. CN201710778841.9.
6. 何富安, 林国豪, 陈俊君, 施东良, 林博, 覃世豪,吴雨娟。“High dielectric constant SBS (styrene butadiene styrene) elastomer composite and preparation method thereof”. CN105647098A.
5. 林国豪，陈燕，戴吉岩，陈王丽华。“旋转超声成像系统”. ZL 201010542689.2. (Licensed to Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co., Ltd.)
4. Lam, K.H., Chen, Y., Dai, J.Y. and Chan, H.L.W. “Rotary ultrasound imaging system”. U.S. Patent No. US20120123272, May 2012.
29. “2021 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium”, organized by the IEEE Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control (UFFC) Society, held at Virtual Symposium, 11–16 September, 2021.
28. “ACS Fall 2021”, organized by the American Chemical Society held at Online & Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC), Atlanta, GA, USA, 22–26 August, 2021.
27. “2019 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium”, organized by the IEEE Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control (UFFC) Society, held at SEC, Glasgow, Scotland, UK, 06–09 October, 2019.
26. “ACS Fall 2019 National Meeting & Exposition”, organized by American Chemical Society, held at San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, USA, 25–29 August, 2019.
25. “2018 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium”, organized by the IEEE UFFC Society, held at Portopia Hotel, Kobe, Japan, 22–25 October, 2018.
K. H. (Koko) Lam - The Hong Kong Polytechnic University © All rights reserved.
(Web of Science) h-index 29, total citation >2,900; (Scopus) h-index 32, total citations >3,500;
(Google Scholar) h-index 35, total citations >4,200; (*Corresponding author; ^Equal contributor, _Group member)
183. Shi, Dongliang and Lam, Kwok Ho*. “Enhanced thermoelectric properties of PbTe0.95 by n-type nanoinclusion PbS with conventional sintering method”. Journal of Materials Chemistry C (accepted)
182. Li, Xiaobing; Tao, Cong; Nie, Shengdong; Ren, Xuan; Xu, Haiqing; Luo, Haosu; Lam, Kwok Ho; Jiang, Xiaoming and Guo, Zhi. “Investigation of the dielectric relaxation mechanisms for Pb(Fe1/2Nb1/2)O3 single crystal based on the universal relaxation law”. Physica B: Condensed Matter, Vol.624, 413394 (2021)
181. Zhou, Ruitao; Li, Ying and Lam, Kwok Ho*. “Scalable electrode materials with nanoporous current collector shells for supercapacitors with ultrahigh areal and volumetric capacitances”. Journal of Materials Chemistry A (accepted)
180. Shi, Lu; Li, Ying; Xing, Yi; Lin, Riqiang; Dong, Chengyu; Leu, Shao-yuan and Lam, Kwok Ho*. “SiOx microparticles embedded into 3D wrinkled N, S co-doped multilayer graphene sheets as a high-performance anode for long-life full lithium-ion batteries”. Electrochimica Acta, Vol.390, 138841 (2021)
179. Yuan, Jiaxin; Cheng, Xiaodi; Lei Chaojun; Yang, Bin; Li, Zhongjian; Luo, Kun; Lam, K.H. Koko; Lei, Lecheng; Hou, Yang; Ostrikov, Kostya Ken. “Bimetallic oxyhydroxide as a high-performance water oxidation electrocatalyst under industry-relevant conditions”. Engineering (Online published)