19. Zhang, H.F., Chen, X, Gao, J, Lam K.H., Shi, D.L., Fei, L.F., Mak, C.L, Chen, J.F. “The fabrication and electrocaloric effect of bimodal-grain structure (Ba0.60Sr0.40)TiO3 using the induced abnormal grain growth method”. The 11th International Conference on High-Performance Ceramics, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol.678, 012138 (2019)
18. Qi, L., Zhang, Q., Lam, K.H., Guo, R., Chen, R., Huang, J., Meng, R., Wang, Z., Zheng, H., Qian, M. “Calcium fluorescence response of human breast cancer cells by 50-MHz ultrasound microbeam stimulation”. 2017 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (in press)
17. Li, S., Lam, K.H. and Cheng, K.W.E. “Development of a motor waste heat power generation system based on thermoelectric generators”. 2016 International Symposium on Electrical Engineering (ISEE) (in press)
16. Wong, C.M., Chen, Y., Luo, H.S., Dai, J.Y., Lam, K.H. and Chan, H.L.W. “An ultrawide bandwidth high frequency phased-array ultrasound transducer fabricated using the PMN-0.3PT single crystal”. 2016 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (in press)
7. 何富安，黎增田，林国豪，李英，杨营，林博，张世杰，汤一文。“一种聚合物改性石墨烯/聚偏氟乙烯高介电复合材料及其制备方法”. CN201710778841.9.
6. 何富安, 林国豪, 陈俊君, 施东良, 林博, 覃世豪,吴雨娟。“High dielectric constant SBS (styrene butadiene styrene) elastomer composite and preparation method thereof”. CN105647098A.
5. 林国豪，陈燕，戴吉岩，陈王丽华。“旋转超声成像系统”. ZL 201010542689.2.
4. Lam, K.H., Chen, Y., Dai, J.Y. and Chan, H.L.W. “Rotary ultrasound imaging system”. U.S. Patent No. US20120123272, May 2012.
25. “2018 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium”, organized by Chiba University and TDK-EPC, held at Portopia Hotel, Kobe, Japan, 22 October–25 October, 2018.
24. (Invited talk) “International Conference on Biomedical Ultrasound”, organized by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, held at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, 02–04 December, 2017.
23. (Invited talk) “The Tenth Conference on High-performance Ceramics”, organized by The Chinese Ceramic Society, held at Crowne Plaza Nanchang Riverside, Nanchang, China, 04–07 November, 2017.
22. “2017 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium”, organized by Food and Drug Administration, held at Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington D.C., USA, 6–9 September, 2017.
21. “68th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry”, organized by International Society of Electrochemistry, held at Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence, Rhode Island, USA, 27 August–1 September, 2017.
K. H. (Koko) Lam - The Hong Kong Polytechnic University © All rights reserved.
(Web of Science) h-index 24, total citation >2,050; (Scopus) h-index 24, total citations >2,250;
(Google Scholar) h-index 27, total citations >2,800; (*Corresponding author; ^Equal contributor, _Group member)
161. Wang, Haoyu, Zhang Le, Sun, Yunlong, Cazorla, Claudio, Guo, Mengyao, Li, Ying, Lam, Kwok Ho, Lou, Xiaojie, Wang Danyang. “The primary and secondary electrocaloric effect at ferroelectric-ferroelectric transitions in lead-free ceramics". Scripta Materialia, Vol.178, pp.150–154 (2020)
160. Karthikeyan, Vaithinathan, Arava, Clement Manohar, Hlaing, May Zin, Chen, Baojie, Chan, Chi Hou, Lam, Kwok-Ho, Roy, Vellaisamy A.L. “Dislocation-induced ultra-low lattice thermal conductivity in rare earth doped β-Zn4Sb3". Scripta Materialia, Vol.174, pp.95–101 (2020)
159. Liang, Qian, Yue, Haifeng, Wang, Shaofeng, Yang, Shunyi, Lam, Kwok-ho*, Hou, Xianhua*. “Recycling and crystal regeneration of commercial used LiFePO4 cathode materials”. Electrochimica Acta (in press)
158. Wang, Xinyue, Zhao, Qidong, Yang, Bin, Li, Zhongjian, Bo, Zheng, Lam, Kwok Ho, Mohd Adli, Nadia, Lei, Lecheng, Wen, Zhenhai, Wu, Gang, Hou, Yang. “Emerging nanostructured carbon-based nonprecious metal electrocatalysts for selective electrochemical CO2 reduction to CO”. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, Vol.7, 25191 (2019)
157. Zhang, Wenqian, Li, Yao, Zhou, Lingxi, Zheng Qiaoji, Kwok, Xie, Fengyu, Lam, Kwok Ho*, Lin, Dunmin*. “Ultrathin amorphous CoFeP nanosheets derived from CoFe LDHs by partial phosphating as excellent bifunctional catalysts for overall water splitting”. Electrochimica Acta, Vol.323, 134595 (2019)