20. Chang, Kai-Yao; Shih, Wen-Hung; Wu, Shun-Chi; Lam, Kwok Ho; Lin, Yen-Yin; Chiang, Ann-Shyn and Li, Meng-Lin. "In vivo cuticle intact Drosophila mushroom body imaging using laser scanning optical resolution photoacoustic microscopy (Conference Presentation)", Proc. SPIE 11240, Photons Plus Ultrasound: Imaging and Sensing 2020, 112401Z.
19. Zhang, H.F., Chen, X, Gao, J, Lam K.H., Shi, D.L., Fei, L.F., Mak, C.L, Chen, J.F. “The fabrication and electrocaloric effect of bimodal-grain structure (Ba0.60Sr0.40)TiO3 using the induced abnormal grain growth method”. The 11th International Conference on High-Performance Ceramics, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol.678, 012138 (2019)
18. Qi, L., Zhang, Q., Lam, K.H., Guo, R., Chen, R., Huang, J., Meng, R., Wang, Z., Zheng, H., Qian, M. “Calcium fluorescence response of human breast cancer cells by 50-MHz ultrasound microbeam stimulation”. 2017 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (in press)
17. Li, S., Lam, K.H. and Cheng, K.W.E. “Development of a motor waste heat power generation system based on thermoelectric generators”. 2016 International Symposium on Electrical Engineering (ISEE) (in press)
7. 何富安，黎增田，林国豪，李英，杨营，林博，张世杰，汤一文。“一种聚合物改性石墨烯/聚偏氟乙烯高介电复合材料及其制备方法”. CN201710778841.9.
6. 何富安, 林国豪, 陈俊君, 施东良, 林博, 覃世豪,吴雨娟。“High dielectric constant SBS (styrene butadiene styrene) elastomer composite and preparation method thereof”. CN105647098A.
5. 林国豪，陈燕，戴吉岩，陈王丽华。“旋转超声成像系统”. ZL 201010542689.2.
4. Lam, K.H., Chen, Y., Dai, J.Y. and Chan, H.L.W. “Rotary ultrasound imaging system”. U.S. Patent No. US20120123272, May 2012.
25. “2018 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium”, organized by Chiba University and TDK-EPC, held at Portopia Hotel, Kobe, Japan, 22 October–25 October, 2018.
24. (Invited talk) “International Conference on Biomedical Ultrasound”, organized by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, held at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, 02–04 December, 2017.
23. (Invited talk) “The Tenth Conference on High-performance Ceramics”, organized by The Chinese Ceramic Society, held at Crowne Plaza Nanchang Riverside, Nanchang, China, 04–07 November, 2017.
22. “2017 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium”, organized by Food and Drug Administration, held at Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington D.C., USA, 6–9 September, 2017.
21. “68th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry”, organized by International Society of Electrochemistry, held at Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence, Rhode Island, USA, 27 August–1 September, 2017.
K. H. (Koko) Lam - The Hong Kong Polytechnic University © All rights reserved.
(Web of Science) h-index 28, total citation >2,600; (Scopus) h-index 29, total citations >3,000;
(Google Scholar) h-index 31, total citations >3,700; (*Corresponding author; ^Equal contributor, _Group member)
174. Li, Ying; Lam, Kwok-Ho* and Hou, Xianhua*. “CNT modified two-phase manganese hexacyanoferrate for a superior cathode of sodium-ion batteries”. Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers (accepted)
173. Qin, Jiangzhou; Liu, Baojun; Lam, Kwok-Ho; Song, Shijie; Li, Xinyong and Hu, Xia. “0D/2D MXene quantum dot/Ni-MOF ultrathin nanosheets for enhanced N2 photoreduction”. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, Vol. 8, pp.17791–17799 (2020)
172. Shan, Wei; Zhang, Hongxu; Hua, Chen; Zhou, Yu; Lam, Kwok Ho; Wang, Shaofeng and Hou, Xianhua. “The cycle performance of high nickel cathode materials significantly enhanced by the LiAlO2@Al2O3 dual-modified coating”. Electrochimica Acta (accepted)
171. Xie, Zhihua; Shu, Chengyou; Yang, Daya; Chen, Hao; Chen, Chaobin; Dai, Gang; Lam, Kwok Ho; Zhang, Jinke; Wang, Xiatian; Sheng, Zonghai; Gao, Duyang; Liu, Chengbo; Song, Liang and Gong, Xiaojing. “In vivo intravascular photoacoustic imaging at high speed of 100 frame/second”. Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 11, pp.6721–6731 (2020)
170. Zhao, Yu; Wang, Zhoulu; Zhao, Xiliang; Wang, Xiaoyan; Lam, Kwok Ho; Chen, Fuming; Zhao, Lingzhi; Wang, Shaofeng and Hou, Xianhua. “Nitrogen-doped carbon matrix aiming at inhibiting polysulfide shuttling for lithium-sulfur batteries”. Energy & Fuels, Vol.34, 10188–10195 (2020)